In the past three years, ATC has invested over $7M to implement the latest manufacturing technology, ensuring we meet the exacting standards of OEMs. Remanufacturing four to eight-cylinder engines; aluminum or cast iron; in-line or V configuration requires flexible and innovative manufacturing systems. Our systems allow us to work with a lean inventory flow and a high level of component control. ATC’s dedication to the highest standards in producing remanufactured engines ensures our products are worthy of in-warranty use by our OEM customers.
Our exacting standards are derived from OEM granted specifications and OEM supplied or sourced components. We take great pride the quality we have built into our process which instills confidence in our OEM customers and safety for the end user.
- Short Block remanufactured engines
- Long Block remanufactured engines
- Cylinder Heads for in field repair support
- Low to mid volume flexible assembly lines to support customer demand
- Unmatched inventory management of core and supply chain